This dip is one of those things that we seem to always have in the house! I actually had some leftover baked potatoes from earlier in the week, and when I was trying to brainstorm a party app, I knew this would be on point. Who doesn’t love creamy mashed potatoes topped with melted cheese and bacon? Right? Perfect and super easy!
- 4 baked potatoes, skins removed and mashed
- 4 ounces sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup milk, warmed
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 strips of bacon, cooked till crispy and chopped
- 2 green onions, green tops cut thinly
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a mixing bowl, combine mashed potatoes, sour cream, cream cheese, butter, and warmed milk. Stir until combined. (adjust seasoning, milk or cheese/sour cream if needed at this point.)
Layer potato mixture into a…
View original post 40 more words