This dinner has been one of my go to meals now for years. Especially with the cooler temps starting to hit, I love the creamy stuffing, moist chicken and roasted veggies for a great fall dinner. This meal is versatile, in that it’s great for a dinner party, family dinner and kid friendly!
I have a few ways of making this meal. I’m going to give you the easy version as well as some notes on making some of the ingredients yourself.
1 hour 25 min
- 4 boneless chicken thighs
- 1 box chicken stuffing (see notes for homemade stuffing)
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup (see notes for homemade cream soup)
- 1 C water
- salt & pepper
- poultry seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare the stuffing as directed on the box. While stuffing…
View original post 389 more words