Stuffed peppers with turkey breast
Stuffed peppers are an easy main dish that looks great and tastes even better. Stuffed peppers are (for the ones that never tried) any variety of bell peppers that has been hollowed and filled with a stuffing. You can have vegetarian stuffed peppers also. My mom made meat and vegetarian stuffed peppers.
I love stuffed peppers. Usually, my mom makes it with a mix of pork and veal, but I wanted to try something lighter.
- 10 – 12 bell peppers – any color
- 700 g ground turkey breast
- 1-2 onions – I used red because are more sweet
- ½ glass rice
- 1 handful of baby spinach
- Homemade tomato juice – 500 ml
As I said before, I want to make an easier and healthier stuffed peppers recipe. Prepare the bell peppers by cutting the tops of and removing the…
View original post 98 more words