- 1 can sardines in tomato sauce
- 1 anchovy
- 2 Tbsp pizza sauce
- 2 tsp chilli sauce
- 1 tsp lemon infused olive oil
- 1 Tbsp dried basil leaves
- 1 cup mozzarella mixed with Parmesan
- 2 Tbsp chopped jalapeños and chillies
- 1pizza base of your choice. This is a herb and garlic wrap.
- Preheat oven/turbo oven to 200C
- Mash the sardines and anchovy with the sauces, basil and oil
- Spread on the base and cover with cheese
- Top with chillies and jalapeños
- Bake 12 mins.
If you are eating alone, only cut it into four pieces. Eight is far too many.