- 3 Tbsp. (46g), egg whites (I only had 2 eggs)
- 2 large eggs
- Butterball Turkey Breakfast Sausage Crumbles
- 2 tbsp Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 cup, Sharp Cheddar, Off the Block, Fine Cut – Sargento
- 2 tbsp(s), Italian Zest – Flavor God
- I also added in some red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray a pie pan with cooking spray. I used Pam Coconut Oil spray since it has Sunflower Lecithin to prevent sticking.
- Heat sausage in pan according to directions.
- Do not preheat pan, add to cold pan
- 5-7 minutes on medium low heat.
- I added in a little olive oil as well as Flavor God Italian Zest seasonings
- Once heated through, move to a cold part of your stove top to come down in temperature…
View original post 101 more words