An Introduction to Brut Imperial Champagne
Four Cocktails & One Martini | Brut Imperial Champagne
26 Cocktails | But whatever is Schnapps? | Marie-Claire
What is Schnapps? | The Spruce
Another Answer to What is Schnapps? | Learn to Moonshine
Champagne Recipes | So We Will Need a Still? | Tbsp.
Apple Cider Half & Half | They Call it A Mimosa | Tbsp.
Just In Case | What is a Mimosa? | theKitchn
20+ Champagne Cocktails | DELISH
Champagne Recipes | Check Out the LONG List | Food Viva
Sparkling Raspberry Rose Rum Smash | Drinking with Chickens
(This last link @ Drinking with Chickens Blog isn’t even Champagne based, but eventually, I will introduce fun drinks without Champagne and the sell on this was too much for me not to post. I’m only sorry, I couldn’t steal the picture; no load; must see. Meanwhile, we have to remember to enjoy a few desserts when life hands you Champagne and its liquerous company at the bar. Every day can’t be New Year’s Day.)
Pandoro Tiramisu | Domenica Cooks | In English
Recipes to Enjoy with Champagne Cocktails | DELISH
#5 of 13 ~ Champagne Can Chicken
This high-class version of an old tailgate favorite — beer-can chicken — subs champagne for the beer and flavors the poultry with fragrant herbes de Provence.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F with a rack set in lower third of oven. In a small dish, combine herbes de Provence, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 3/4 teaspoon pepper. Set aside.
- Remove neck and giblets from chicken; set neck aside and discard giblets. Rinse chicken inside and out, then pat dry with paper towels. Rub chicken cavity and skin with butter, then rub cavity with reserved herb mixture. Tuck wing tips under bird and set chicken aside.
- Pour champagne into an emptied and rinsed-out 12-ounce beer or soda can. Stand can in center of a medium roasting pan and place chicken’s cavity over can so that the bird sits upright in pan. Place neck in pan.
- Roast chicken, basting every 20 minutes, until an instant-read thermometer reaches 167 degrees F when inserted into thickest part of thigh, about 1 1/2 hours. Keeping chicken and can upright, remove both from pan. Carefully remove and discard hot can. Transfer chicken to a cutting board and let rest for 15 minutes before carving.
- Meanwhile, pour pan drippings into a fat separator, or alternatively skim, and discard fat. In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine defatted drippings, neck, and chicken broth and bring to a boil. Continue boiling until liquid is reduced to 2 cups, about 20 minutes. Strain jus, discarding neck bone. Serve chicken with jus on the side.
COCKTAILS by DELISH | OVERLOADED BOARDS!
HOUSE OF ARRAS WINES (Australia)| Proof of Age Required
Sparkling Ways to Pair Champagne with Food | Good Food (Australia) for ARRAS WINES
Five Mistakes People Make Drinking Champagne | Food & Wine
So, we should use large water goblets, find (or invent) a reusable screw cap for Champagne Bottles, leave it out around on the dining room table or buffet or kitchen counter like a semi-drunk beer can at room temperature, waiting for its last usable breath, and otherwise refuse to pair it with whatever we don’t otherwise want to eat — or was that the fifth tip? No, unnecessary to buy an expensive brand? Use Duck instead? I forgot … oh yes, drink it with an urbanity that defines the terms of war in a conflict involving people often referred to in horror movies as “hillbillies”. This will express my disappointment to learn that Moet & Chandon never carried a Duck line of Champagne; there’s always time; for lighter occasions if not to make the use of Champagne something less than a formal affair. But this article points that out; first mistake ~ wait for a formal affair. (Champagne could easily replace lots of drinks. Is that true? For the record, I don’t drink.) But also for the record, Moet & Chandon, living in Bourbon country, France, has never conducted an escape plan with all of Bourbon country wines ~ isn’t that odd? (Phew! Got out of my confessional.) But it is though. And? Is there a California Moet? Things to learn as time goes on. This is only — January 17, 2018. I imagine that by the time this page has reached it’s limits, it will be staggering to have to either scroll down or up again to find this imbedded confession.
Domaine Chandon California | Proof of Age Required
Wild Duck Boston | I thought it was DuckMOET | Proof of Age Required